- How the richest nation in the world can have 24% of its children living in poverty
- How Texas can be ok being the 2nd highest state in the union for families at risk of hunger
- How advocates of abstinence only education can actually think it works
- How this country can allow 41,000,000 people to be without health insurance
- Why 6,000 teens run away every year in Dallas
- How we can spend a billion dollars on a new football stadium and let thousands of our neighbors remain hungry and homeless
- Why the Dallas Morning News puts the Cowboys on the front page
- How to get you to recognize, advocate for, and help homeless and runaway teens
- How to change your perspective about teens
- Why a 17 year old with a child would get pregnant again (I think I know how)
- Why some kids make it out of their horrible situations and some don't
- How one PH teen can do great in the program and another totally bomb out
- How a listening ear can change a young person's life
These are just a few of the puzzles I ruminate over. There are probably as many more that I could add as there are minutes in a day. But, I don't want your eyes to glaze over.
If you have any answers, let me know.